Thursday 14 August 2008

September Esquire now on stands. Includes Adam Sandler.

Yes, that's James Corden on the cover of the new Esquire. Much other fine stuff within, de rigueur. My contribution is a review of You Don't Mess With The Zohan, in cinemas across the UK as of this Friday. Decide for yourself if that constitutes a correct use of available media space in which to comment on the state of the Seventh Art. But I am unashamedly a fan of Adam Sandler's, if not of all The Work in equal measure. Still, friends and acquaintances give me a lot of stick nonetheless. I don't think I can make the Case For Sandler any more extensively or straight-facedly than I have in this month's Esquire - my wife, in any event, has heard and watched enough, and that includes Mr Deeds and Reign Over Me. So this be my final word on the subject. For this year.

No comments: